Custom Publishing & Project Management
This is where I differ from the vast majority of ghostwriters. I have over 40-years experience in the publishing industry and know how a book (or any other publication) makes it from a kernel of an idea, to a bestseller. I understand every step along the way and am happy to be your professional guide.
I can do pretty much everything for you from helping you conceptualize your publication to arranging delivery of the final product.
Whether you need professional help through the whole process, or you’d like to pick and choose from the services below, I’m happy to help make your publication the professional success it deserves to be.
- Conceptualizing – have a rough idea of what you want to achieve but need some creative input?
- Structuring – not sure how to lay the book out; need help with the table of contents?
- Ghostwriting – writing not your forte, or don’t have time for the grunt work?
- Editing – it helps to have someone edit your writing as you’re often too close to your own words!
- Proofreading – you should always get a professional to catch all those typos!
- Design and layout – want your book to look as good as those in the bookshop?
- Production – I help with choosing paper, binding, the right quality of print and quantity.
- Delivery – wherever you want it, when you want it.
Why Custom Publishing?
Custom publishing offers individuals and organizations the option to publish with the same degree of professionalism as that offered by mainstream publishing houses. This option suits those looking for a turnkey publishing solution, and who are willing to make a financial investment in anticipation of a significant financial and promotional return. This option is ideal for professionals and organizations who are looking to communicate and build their credibility, as well as their status in their particular field of endeavour.
Examples of My Work
Most of the books featured in my portfolio were project managed and published by me through my company Blue Beetle Books Inc. Although I am still a co-owner of Blue Beetle, the company has morphed into Your Better Business Content. The custom publishing side of the business has reverted to me personally through my company Penfold Consulting Ltd. aka mpwicks.com.